THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG

Filed under: , , , , by: zynchi


It’s a 2D animated film. I felt like I’m watching cartoon movie way back 1990’s. I was kinda surprised because I thought I will be watching a 3D animated film like Finding Nemo. Looking at the poster kasi parang 3D e. Seems to be a low-budgeted film.

First thing I like about the movie is, the main character is black. As in negra na may pangong ilong. (That’s when I realize, bakit lahat ng negro e may pangong ilong?) Second is, they have this “making dreams come true” theme. A typical waitress wanting to have her own restaurant. and shempre as ended natupad naman yun. *SPOILER ALERT*

And third: If you will think that this movie is all about the princess and the frog, then you better watch it. :) Though it was inspired by The Frog Princess, they made it more exciting and adventurous. The twist, thumbs up! And as with the other fairy tales, they ended happily ever after. (I’m wondering is there any fairy tale that didn’t end up as happily ever after?)

My rate as 10 being the highest, I can give them 7.

Mood: I hope it’s not bad for my first movie review. (^o^)

THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails