P.S. I LOVE YOU

Filed under: , , , by: zynchi


I just watched P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank and seems this is where the Bea Alonzo’s And I Love You So got the idea. Had a perfect married life then suddenly the guy passed away due to brain tumor. If I am not mistaken ganun din yung kina Bea.

Anyway, I admire Hilary Swank when I first watched her Boys Don’t Cry. Though bata pa siya dun as a lesbian lover, ang galing na nya sobra. I think her forte is on drama like her Million Dollar Movie. She made me cry on that movie. And she’s uber sexy pala hahaha. Ayoko lang sa kanya yung bibig nya na parang ang laki laki. Hehehe

Back to the movie, it says “Till death do us part.” Masakit talaga pag nawalan ka ng mahal mo but still we really have to move on. Life must go on with or without them. I like Gerard Butler (Gerry) because from the moment he knew he is dying, he made some pakulo. He wants his wife (Hilary Swank) gradually accept the fact that he’s gone. I don’t want to spill it out so better watch it. That’s what you call a love story. And oo, kinikilig ako. (Sana ganun din yung magiging asawa ko eheheh) Also, the movie will teach you how to achieve the word MOVED ON.

This movie was way back 2007 pa. Sayang at hindi ko kaagad napanood to. Pero maganda talaga siya. I’ll give it a 9. Though her husband was gone, she now has a new love story. A happy ending.

P.S. I Love You

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails